When you first discover that you're pregnant all these idealistic images start running through your mind of how you will dress your baby, the fun and educational games you'll play and the way all of the baby's belongings will seamlessly match your decor then BAM your dreams and baby become a toddler and your home is filled with the most mismatched, useless crap you can imagine.
If you're not quite sure where you are on the timeline yet or are in fact just in denial that you ARE living the toddler dream here are my 10 signs that you are living with a toddler.
1. You've acquired a new abstract art collection
2. You find toys in the most random of places
3. Broken toys become sacred and if you dare throw them away the curse of a tantrum will be put upon you
4. You WILL be force fed all kinds of plastic foods and you WILL(pretend) eat them
5. Peppa Pig and her family have become honorary members of your family
6. Pets vanish when your toddler enters the room. Today they don't want to be the subject of a makeover or be dressed up as Super Cat so today they hastily exit.
7. You have learned the theme tunes to most if not all of the Cbeebies shows
8. There will be at least that one time in public when your toddler chooses that moment at the top of their voice to ask you why you put those 'nappies' in your knickers or why you shove that 'stick' up your bum
9. The new decorating you start to find all over the house
10. Why?.....why, why, why?! All day, every day they ask WHY. Why bloody why?
So there, these are my 10 signs that we have a
What are your tell tale signs?